• The Dakota II floorplan features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms on the first floor
• There is an upstairs loft and half bathroom
• The great room features 20' ceilings
• Decorative arch to provide definition to the kitchen/dining area and great room
• Beautiful blend of white, gray and black finishes
• Luxury vinyl plank (waterproof and scratch resistant floors) throughout
• Designer lighting throughout
• Quartz and granite countertops throughout the home from Granite & Marble Works
• Efficient floorplan in an HOA community
• Pella Lifestyle windows - black on the exterior and white on the interior
From the South – On I-87 take Exit 9 toward Halfmoon/
Clifton Park. Stay in the right two lanes and turn right
onto Clifton Park Rd/NY-146. Continue to follow NY-146.
Turn left onto Old Route 146. Turn right onto Cemetery
Rd and the development is on the right.
From the North – On 1-87, take Exit 9E toward
Halfmoon. Turn right onto Clifton Park Rd/NY-146. Turn
left onto Route 9/US-9N. Turn right onto Old Route
146. Turn left onto Cemetery Rd and the development
is on the right.
|Subdivision Info||Eastpointe is our new home community that offers innovative, smart home designs with close proximity to all that Clifton Park offers. Our goal is to create a community that is charming, simple and promotes an easy lifestyle. There will be a complete grounds maintenance HOA, which includes lawn care and snow removal, for about $200/month.|
Abele Homes is a family-owned and operated company that treats their customers like family. For more than 35 years, they’ve taken great pride in the houses they’ve built. Their mission is to provide a wonderful, quality home for their customers. Abele Homes strives to create communities that are visually pleasing, well-designed, and well-maintained. Outstanding craftsmanship, quality materials and beautiful floorplans are all part of an Abele-built home. Abele Homes has a long and well-established history in the Capital Region. They have both a personal and professional connection to Southern Saratoga County. Because of that, they care about the community.